The Filter criteria of Saved Searches created or updated in the API must adhere to the below restrictions.
- Conditions may only be nested one level.
- If the field being searched has a FieldList (see the Standard Fields meta data), the values being searched on must be included in that list.
- If the field being searched has a FieldList, the values being searched on must be searchable across all property types included in the query.
- Filters with the following fields cannot be saved:
- Queries cannot have both flexmls main list and flexmls features grouped together with an OR conjunction. Fields where Detail is true or the FieldCategory is set to 'Detail' in the Field Order service are flexmls feature fields.
- A Filter cannot have duplicate conditions for the same field.