Livestream Open Houses and Tour Of Homes 2020-07-15
- Livestream and All Open Houses services.
- Livestream and All Tour of Homes services.
- New Listing Expansions corresponding to each of the services above.
- Write support for
- Validation services for Open Houses and Tour Of Homes.
Cleanup of Accounts responses and fixes to RESO Office/Member responses 2020-07-13
Assorted cleanup and improvements
Bug fixes and Cleanup
- Eliminated undocumented and accidentally included fields from
accountspayload as described in the notice.
- Corrected behavior of
OriginatingSystemIDRESO fields for Member/Office payloads
Filtering Accounts By Team Owner 2020-06-18
- The accounts resource has a new searchable attribute,
Owner, in the
Media Privacy 2020-04-29
- Listing photos, videos, and virtual tours have new
CurrentPrivacyattributes, which denote records that are restricted to private roles.
Incomplete Listing Updates 2020-04-21
- Incomplete listings can now be filtered by
Virtual Open Houses and Tour of Homes 2020-03-25
- Tour of Homes and Open Houses may now be flagged as
Virtual. These events will be virtual events, as opposed to in-person events, hosted at the URI specified by
VirtualUriin the payload.
Nearby Service for Incomplete Listings 2020-03-23
- Incomplete listings can now be filtered by proximity using the nearby service.
- Incomplete listings can be searched by
News Feed Groups 2019-09-30
- Two new attributes have been added to the News Feed Groups service:
- The News Feed Groups resource has a new service for batch updates.
Team Accounts, and Other Account Service Improvements 2019-07-22
- Team accounts are now available through the accounts service.
- There are two new expansions for the accounts service:
- User accounts can be filtered by
- Users can also be filtered by
MlsSystemAccessby MLS-level users.`
Rental Calendar Updates 2019-06-21
- There's a new
RentalCalendarExpandedexpansion for the listings resources that provides additional details from the listing's rental data.
- Searches with the
Recenttag no longer returns for the VOW or portal All Saved Searches resource.
Messages Resource Improvements 2019-05-21
- The accounts metadata service now has a
SearchableTagsattribute, which provides a list of all tags that can be searched by the current user.
- The messages service has a new expansion
ThreadPreview, and a new attribute
New Saved Searches Expansion 2019-04-17
- The saved searches service now supports a
RecentListingUpdatesexpansion, which defines the preferred timestamps ranges and types to use when displaying "recently updated" listings for the respective search.
Listing Metadata and News Feed Improvements 2019-03-29
- New filterable and paginatable
/FieldListsubresources now exist for the standard fields and custom fields services.
Subscriberexpansion for news feeds shows the corresponding account or contact record for the subscriber.
- News feed records have a
- News feeds now support the
_orderbyparameter for several attributes.
- A new
/newsfeeds/contactsretrieves news feeds across all contacts that belong to the current user.
Improvements to Listing Maintenance and Validation Rules 2019-03-08
- Rules now have support for the
- Rules added support to fields with list values via
- Rules now support expressions for field groups and listing expansions.
- Improvement to Rule expression validation and type checking with better error messages.
- Miscellaneous Rule expression fixes to be compliant with the RESO spec.
Saved Searches and Listing Carts Improvements 2019-02-19
- Saved Searches have several new attributes:
- Saved Searches also supports a new
- Saved Searches can now be searched and sorted by
- Listing Carts have the new attributes
- Listing Carts now support a
- For contacts, the
RecordStatuscan now be directly changed from
Connectedwithout transfering the contact to another user.
Rooms and Units 2019-01-11
- Listings now support
RoomsRawand UnitsRaw` expansions, which return the unlabelized values for a listing's rooms and units data.
- Incomplete listings have new
Unitsexpansions, as well as the
- Listing rooms and units can now be created and managed via their corresponding subresources.
Rules metadata service 2018-10-29
InvalidEmails attribute for Contacts data 2018-10-05
- A new
InvalidEmailsattribute for the contacts resource specifies emails belonging to that contact which e-mails cannot be sent to.
AllMlsVisibleattribute has been added to the standard fields service, which includes disabled property types that field would be visible under if the property type were enabled.
- The system info service has several new attributes under the
Configuration.Idxattribute denoting various IDX settings for the current MLS.
All Property Types 2018-07-18
- The All Property Types is now available to access both active and inactive property types.
Developer Billing Summary Timespan 2018-07-18
- Developers may now specify a
Timespanfor the Billing Summary service to restrict to the response to specific range of data.
Historical Agent Searches 2018-06-26
- Listings listed or sold by an agent in past offices can now be retrieved with the HistoricalListAgentId, HistoricalCoListAgentId, HistoricalBuyerAgentId, and HistoricalCoBuyerAgentId search parameters.
Document Privacy Flag 2018-06-13
Privacyflag for listing documents can now be modified.
- BrokerDistributionExclusions can now be accessed and allows writes to incomplete listings.
- brokerdistributions metadata service provides the information necessary when writing to the incomplete listings service.
News Feed Webhook Notifications 2018-06-05
Rules Search and New Actions 2018-05-24
- Rules may now be searched and sorted using the standard spark syntax.
Document Upload and Management 2018-05-16
- Documents can now be uploaded, edited and deleted for both listings and incomplete listings.
Flexmls: Listing Meta Field List Translations 2018-05-04
- A new field list translations service translates list item values to and from the values used in flexmls web and Spark® API.
- The field translations service now has a
Rules Actions 2018-04-20
- (Alpha release) The listing rules service now supports these new actions:
- (Alpha release) Listing rules have two new attributes:
Videos and Virtual Tours for Incomplete Listings 2018-04-03
List Value Relations 2018-03-28
- Spark® API now provides data detailing the relationships between standard and custom field list values.
- Developer Identities can now be filtered by
Incomplete Listings: Creation and Updates 2018-03-27
- Incomplete Listings, or "listing drafts", can now be published and updated using Spark® API.
Incomplete Listings 2018-03-08
- Incomplete Listings, or "listing drafts", can now be retrieved from Spark® API.
Rules Ordering 2018-02-15
- (Alpha release) The listing rules service now supports modifying the order of individual rules using the new
Broker Tours 2018-02-08
- Broker tours can now be viewed and managed through Spark® API.
- A corresponding attribute has been added to the listings Permissions expansion to advertise if the current user may manage the broker tours the listing belongs to.
Open Houses and Tour of Homes Management 2018-01-30
- Spark® API now supports management of tour of homes and open houses.
- To help support the new services above, the
Permissionsexpansion for listings includes attributes for the editability of a listing's tour of homes and open houses by the current user.
- Listing rules can now be POSTed directly to
Listing Rules Conditionally Required Fields 2018-01-24
- (Alpha release) New support for the validation expression language in the listing rules service is now available to allow for conditionally required fields.
Developer Billable Requests and Audit Services 2018-01-15
- Keys with explicit permission can access the new billing summary service, which provides information on billable API requests for a specified API identity.
- The usage summary report now supports pagination.
- A user-specific audit summary report is now available. This service does not support pagination.
- The developer usage detail service can now be filtered by
Developer Identity, Key, and Template Change History 2017-12-18
- When changes are made to developer identities or keys, or two templates, the changes made and by whom are recorded and accessible via the developer change history service.
- In the Credential Manager and Template Manager in the Spark® Administration UI, a new "History" tab is available to review the change history for the corresponding developer or template.
- Changes made before December 19, 2017 are not present in the change history.
Listing Rules and Field Translations 2017-12-06
- (Alpha release) A listing rules service is now available for
- A new listings validation service is also available, to validate a listing payload against supported rules.
- A metadata translation service is available to map Spark® standard and custom fields to their corresponding field in flexmls web.
Unconnected Consumers and Contact Transfers 2017-08-08
- Spark® API's OAuth 2 endpoint now supports unconnected consumers. These users can sign up to access data via the MLS portal without connecting directly to an agent.
- Contacts can now be transferred from one agent to another.
LastActive flag for Keys and Identities 2017-05-18
- Developer identities and keys have a new
LastActiveattribute that is updated once per hour at the top of the hour for each API key. This attribute can be used to filter identities.
Clustering Listing Carts 2017-04-21
Contact Activity Services 2017-04-17
- A new contact activity service summarizes consumer actions for each contact.
- An Activity expansion has been added to the contact service, which includes a RelativeScore in relation to all other contacts belonging to the current user.
- Contacts can now be sorted by their Score.
- Records returned from the developer summary report can now be sorted by
Additional Developer Contact Information 2017-04-06
- Additional contact information can be supplied with developer identities.
DataRolefor each key is now provided in the developer summary report.
Spark API Usage Reports 2017-03-07
- The Spark® API Usage Summary service provides a high level view of third party application access to their data through Spark.
- Additionally, a Spark® API Usage Detail service provides information about each request made by third party applications.
Ordering Support for Custom Fields 2017-02-22
Developer Identity and Key Management 2017-02-14
- Applications with sufficient privileges can now manage developer identities, keys, authorizations and templates.
- A list of possible syndications, and can be used in conjunction with developer templates.
- Spark® API and the RESO Web API now support multi-MLS keys. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
MyListings filter in System Info 2017-01-31
Filters.MyListingsattribute in the System Info: Search service provides the SparkQL
_filterthe current user has defined as the default search for UIs showing the agent's listings using the
Recent SavedSearch Tag 2017-01-24
- Consumers can now tag their most
Recentsearch. Only one search may be tagged as
Recentper consumer and must be the only tag on that search.
Consumer Email Links Endpoint 2017-01-09
- Consumers can now filter through email link records sent to them by their agent. Only emails with listings or CMAs can be retrieved from this endpoint.
Bulk Photo Delete 2017-01-06
- Now up to 50 photos can be removed for a single listing in one delete request.
New SparkQL Filter Functions 2017-01-05
- To lay the ground work for additional RESO adapter functionality, the following SparkQL _filter functions have been added:
- A new
NamesByLocationattribute provides per-user preferenes regarding which account profile name attribute,
MarketingName, to use in various UI views.
News Feed UI and Default Status Selection Settings 2016-11-29
- A new news feed setting,
NotificationUI, and corresponding per-contact setting,
NewsFeedNotificationUI, now determines which user interface a user has chosen as their default view when opening an e-mailed news feed link.
- Two new system info search settings are now available to determine which
MlsStatusvalues should be selected by default in various search interfaces. These settings are
Listing History: Price Change % and Price At Event 2016-10-27
- The Historical Listings and Listing History services have two new attributes,
PriceAtEvent, that track the price change of each listing at each event, and the percentage the price changed for events where the price was modified.
Star Rating for Listings 2016-10-20
- Listings in a user's
Favoritescart can now be given a
- The listing history service is now available for non-private roles.
Listing History Improvements 2016-10-11
- The listing history service now includes the
ListingIdattribute for listing data in its payload.
- The listing history service now properly returns the RESO values for
- All news feeds now have automatically have an
Instantemail notification scheduled upon creation, unless the user already has a default schedule defined.
EmailLink Improvements for Listing Searches 2016-08-02
- Listing searches using the
_filtercriteria should generally see a performance improvement.
- The clustering service now supports
_filtercriteria that includes the
Direct Shares 2016-06-16
- Shared links are now one of two types:
Directlinks reference listings shared directly from an agent to a consumer (such as over e-mail).
- For some MLSs,
ListPriceHighare now special search fields that apply a price range search.
Unsubscribing from Search that is No Longer Valid 2016-06-13
- When unsubscribing from a newsfeed, no longer validate the search we use and always allow it to continue.
Listing History and Historical Listings Services 2016-06-01
- The Listing History service is now available for Spark® API keys with certain roles.
- A new Historical Listings feature shows other listing records for the same property as a provided listing.
- The performance for restoring deleted photos has been greatly improved.
- VOW and Portal roles can now access the News Feeds: Settings endpoint.
- Listing searches using the
_filtercriteria now properly supports MLS data sharing when the link includes listings from other MLSs.
My, Office and Company Services for Clustering 2016-05-16
IDX and Portal Improvements 2016-04-14
- New settings on the IDX service for managing the portal homepage.
- New Portals Metadata service to list available fields and values for the current MLS.
- New Portal Listing Categories service for configuring the listing categories that display on a user's portal homepage. These categories provide a set of search results relevant to the category.
- New account settings for profile collections to select which values for email, phone, etc... display on the user's portal profile.
Linked Agents for Consumers and News Feed Events Setting 2016-04-13
- A list of all linked agents for a consumer can now be retrieved via the Consumers service.
- Messages data has a new
EventDateattribute for messages with an event date, but no specified time.
- News feeds now have a new
Eventsetting that tracks which events will be tracked and added to the feed. This will also determine which settings yield an email notification.
Listing Price History 2016-03-29
- A new price history service provides an abridged history of the current listing as well as previous listings.
AutoNameattribute for saved searches, can now be provided when updating an existing saved search's name.
IDX Links and Consumers Improvements 2016-02-25
- The IDX Links service supports a new
Viewexpansion that returns the corresponding view template associated with the link. All links will also include a
- Consumers can now be unlinked from an existing agent, or re-linked to the same agent under a different contact record.
- All messages can now be bulk flagged as
Readfor a user..
FCA Updates 2016-02-09
- Updates to FCA's primary email address (e.g.
/v1/consumers/me) now applies to all linked agents.
- Fixed access to the
/v1/notifications/[NotificationId]resource for agent copy notifications.
Active Devices 2015-12-17
- When a device is shared by multiple users, the device record for a single user is flagged as
Active, and push notifications are only sent to the active user for a device. This allows native applications to ensure only the user currently accessing the device receives push notifications from Spark.
- Fixed wrong number of results with
Andin filter strings when dropping nested fields.
- Preventing contact creation to public roles.
- Removed masked data from response in OData endpoint.
Auto-Recommending Shared Listings 2015-12-01
- Listings shared via the shared link service are automatically added to the recommended cart when
- All listings in a specific feed can now be flagged as viewed.
- A new
TotalActiveSubscriptionCountattribute is available as part of the
NewsFeedSubscriptionSummaryexpansion for the saved searches service. This attribute details the number of active subscriptions for the search for all users.
- Saved searches with a
Filterattribute can now be deleted.
News Feed Removal Improvements 2015-11-19
- A new service has been added that purges all news feeds subscribed to a specified search.
- Saved searches that have news feed subscriptions can now be deleted so long as no more than one active subscription exists for that search.
ListingIdsexpansion now works as advertised in the portal carts service.
- Several bugs have been fixed for the
ResourceUrireturned from the /my/contact service is now correct.
RESO OData API Version 1.0.2 Support 2015-11-10
- The RESO OData API now supports the
$selectparameter for most services.
HasMessagesexpansions has been added to the listings service. This is
trueif the current user has any messages referencing the current listing.
- Basic listing updates are now supported. This requires keys with special privileges to access.
- The news feed events service now supports the
PortalCartsexpansion. See the listing expansion documentation for more details.
- The RESO OData API has been updated to support version
Portals for Everyone 2015-10-28
Portal Role and SparkQLErrors Response Attribute Improvements 2015-10-20
- A role, the Portal role, is available for Spark® API clients. Like the VOW role, the Portal role is used for consumer access.
SparkQLErrorsresponse attribute is now returned for successful searches when a
Droppeddue to being unsearchable.
SparkQLErrorsresponse attribute has two new attributes:
SparkQLErrors. These are populated when the reported field itself contains an embedded search (such as the
SavedSearchfield), and the
SparkQLErrorsattribute lists the errors for that search.
- A new
FlexmlsProductsattribute in the accounts service details which flexmls web products the current user has purchased. (Privileged keys only).
Case-insensitive ordering for SavedSearches and ListingCarts 2015-10-09
- SavedSearches are now ordered case-insensitive.
- ListingCarts are now ordered case-insensitive.
- Filtering with
Notfor custom fields now yields the same results as flexmls web.
SparkQLErrors Response Attribute 2015-10-08
- A new
SparkQLErrorsattribute is returned in responses for services that support the
_filterparameter when the request fails due to invalid SparkQL.
- The contacts service now supports a
Portalexpansion, allowing portal accounts can be fetched with contact data.
- The cache invalidation algorithm has been improved for listing searches, so adding listings to a consumer
Rejectsportal cart will omit those listings from their search results immediately.
- Shared links now appropriately expire 30 days after they are created. Once expired, they will no longer be accessible.
- Keys with special permissions can now create shared links with an IDX or public role.
- Individual news feeds can now be accessed by keys with a public role.
Public Role and Closed News Feed Events 2015-09-22
- The public role is now fully documented.
- Closed news feed events can now trigger instant notifications.
- The clustering service should now process requests faster for queries restricted to
- When dissociating a provided search from a contact, any associated news feed subscription for that search by the contact will be disabled.
Minor Improvements and Bug Fixes 2015-09-15
Neoperator now works correctly when filtering saved searches.
ResourceUriwill now be returned from the listings service when using the
Searchable ListingId for Messages and Shorter Delay for "New" News Feed Events 2015-09-08
- The messages resource now allows filtering by
Newevent for news feed events now only has a 10 minute delay after a new listing is entered, down from the previous 1 hour delay.
Portal Groups 2015-09-03
- VOW/Portal users can now work as a team using portal groups. These groups share listing carts, saved searches, and news feeds. For more information, please review the documentation for portal groups, selecting a current portal group, tagging favorite portal groups, and our example for changing portal groups.
CreatedById for Listing Carts and RESO Dictionary Support for Data Display Rules 2015-08-24
- Listing display rules now supports non-default data dictionary versions.
- Listings carts have a new
CreatedByIdattribute that references the ID of the user who created the cart.
- The shared links service now properly respects the MLS's address protection rules when generating the link URI.
- When viewing listings as a subresource of carts, the MLS's preference for excluding listings that are active with a contingency are now supported.
Minor New Features and Improvements 2015-08-11
- Listing carts can now be filtered by
- News feed events can now be filtered by the
- Listings in a portal user's
Rejectscarts are now excluded from listing searches.
- Resources that use listing standard fields but do not support non-default RESO data dictionary versions are now inaccessible when requesting a non-default dictionary version.
- The algorithm for sending instant notifications for certain news feed events has been modified.
- Custom fields are no longer returned from saved sort templates. This will be reverted once the listings service allows sorting on custom fields.
Minor New Features and Improvements 2015-08-05
- The saved searches and news feeds resources now offer a validation service that allows you to validate the respective data before committing to a save.
- A new error code of 1516 (with an HTTP status of 503) is now provided specifically when requests time out due to the provided
- The clusters and news feed events resources now support multiple RESO data dictionaries.
- News feed events can be marked as
Viewedunder a public role.
- Agents can now create a shared link for saved searches owned by a portal account under their control.
- A portal user's
LastActivetimestamp is now updated when accessing data for that contact (e.g. under /v1/contacts/XX/) under a public role.
RESO Data Dictionary Support for Listings Service and Default Template Service 2015-07-28
- The listings service now supports multiple RESO Data Dictionary Versions, although this is still a work in progress. See the RESO Dictionary Versions documentation for more information.
- A new default quick search service has been added to the search templates resource. This service returns the template that the user expects to see in their listing search UI, by default.
- News feeds are now seeded with up to 100 listing events after they are created. These records will be tagged with the
NewSearchOnPortalWithoutIdxattribute has been added to the system info service, that notes if the agent allows consumers to start a new listing search from scratch in the UI.
LastActive Timestamp for Portal Users and RESO Data Dictionary Support 2015-07-20
- To better support the new first class consumer accounts, the
LastLogintimestamp for portal accounts has been deprecated, and a new
LastActivetimestamp has taken its place.
- The standard fields service now supports multiple RESO Data Dictionary Versions, although this is still a work in progress. See the RESO Dictionary Versions documentation for more information.
News Feed Per Device Notification Support 2015-07-06
- News Feed event notifications are now configured per device using the Device API
- Access available News Feed event types via the service meta data
Shared Searches and Carts 2015-07-02
- Carts and Searches can now be shared using the new Shared Links API
News Feeds and IDX Links Improvements 2015-06-29
- News feeds now have more fields available as filter restrictions.
- Consumers under a VOW role can now access agent saved searches by ID if that search is attached to an IDX link.
News Feed and IDX Links Improvements 2015-06-23
- A new news feed event service has been added to agents to manually add listings to a news feed.
- IDX Links can now be filtered by
ContingencyCodeattribute for listings is now returned in the clustering service.
- Special news feeds, such as the Recommended feed, can now have attributes such as
Flexmls Listing Reports 2015-06-16
- The Flexmls: Listing Reports service provides a list of accessible legacy reports from flexmls that the current user has access to. This service is available require special permission to access.
News Feed and Clustering Improvements 2015-05-29
- The clustering service now supports a
- The news feed events service now supports the
TourOfHomesexpansions for listing events.
inboxservice for news feed events has been removed.
ListingUpdateTimestamphas been added as a listing standard field to alias
ModificationTimestamp, to match up with the advertised fields from the listing display rules.
Default IDX Link Attribute 2015-05-11
- A new
Defaultattribute has been added to the IDX links service that identifies which IDX link is the current user's default.
- Documentation for Rooms and Units listing metadata is now available.
- A bug where default news feed schedules often failed to be created has been resolved.
- A bug where some messages could not be retrieved from the messages service is fixed.
- When updating a photo for a listing, if the provided ID does not reference an existing photo, the API should respond with a 404 status code rather than a 500.
_pagefor pagination parameter 2015-04-23
- The new _pagefor parameter allows you to get the page which a specific listing is on within a search.
- Messaging now supports search filters.
Clustering and News Feeds Improvements 2015-04-13
- VOW users can now make full use of the listing clustering service.
- A new news feed events service returns the number of unread items in the inbox for the current user.
- A data sharing bug that required a two-way data share to view an individual listing has been fixed.
StartPosition in IDX Links 2015-03-25
- Added StartPosition to the IDX Links Settings expansion.
- Added Locale:Currency to the System Info response.
- Fixed DateTime values on some responses to include correct zone information.
- SavedSearches with custom fields may no longer return duplicate listings.
Messages and News Feed Improvements 2015-03-19
- All replies to a message can now be flagged as read with a single request to the
- News Feed Events can now be filtered by their corresponding saved search, via the
SubscriptionIdfield, or by News Feed, via the
- Consumers can now be directly linked to an agent by either the agent's
- The System Info: Search service now correctly includes active with contingency statuses in the
DefaultMlsStatusattribute, when applicable.
New VowActive Status for Contacts 2015-03-02
- The Contacts resources supports a new
VowActiveexpansion that is
trueunless the contact has not logged in for 30 days, or does not have a VOW account.
- The IDX Links service has a new
AllowClosedListingSearchattribute, which is
trueif the agent who created the IDX link allows consumers to search for closed listings when visiting the corresponding IDX link.
Readstatus for messages will now always be properly reported when viewing messages as a subresource of the contacts service (e.g. as
- The performance when retrieving saved searches using the
Providedexpansion has been greatly improved.
Added NotesCount expansion to Listing search results 2015-02-25
- Added NotesCount expansion to Listing search results.
- IDX Links now have StartPosition in the Settings expansion.
- Searching contacts by their
VowEnabledstatus now always yields correct results.
- A bug where listings could not be shared from another MLS sharing data with the current user's MLS has been fixed.
- Listings are now properly ordered when
ListHighPriceis included in the
Saved Searches Improvements 2015-02-18
- Saved Searches can now be filtered by
- Quick Search Templates can now optionally reference a saved search when the user wishes their template to be pre-populated with search criteria.
- News Feed Events can now be filtered by their
Approvedstatus with the
- When creating a new Message, the
ResourceUrishould now be returned for successful requests.
Allow VOW users to update their profile 2015-02-16
- The IdxLinks service now allows a VOW user to send a PUT request with a limited number of profile fields so they can update their own profile. Previously, only the owner of the VOW user was able to update this information.
IdxLinks SavedSearch Expansion 2015-02-12
- The IdxLinks service now includes an optional SavedSearch expansion that will return a hash of the saved search data if the requested resource has a
Patch v1.24.7 2015-02-09
- Update support for blank or null photo captions. Previously, support was only available when creating the photo.