- Spark API Location, Versions and Other API Usage Requirements and Limitations
- The API will be made available at http://sparkapi.com or another URL FBS may designate.
- FBS may release subsequent versions of the API and require you to use the most recent version. If new versions are not compatible with previous implementations, FBS will do its best to notify you and maintain the prior version for a reasonable time for you to adopt the newer version. However, you understand and agree there may be breaking changes FBS is required to make to the API.
- Except for Your Data, you may present API Data only on a transactional basis and you will not store results from the API except for temporary caching purposes.
- You may not retain any copies of API Data. Your license to API Data is limited to making direct server calls to sparkapi.com for API Data and to distributing API Data to your end user on your Web site(s) immediately upon receipt by your servers.
- You may not present the API Data (or permit API Data to be presented) so that it appears to be available from a third party Web site.
- You further agree not to otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the API or the API Data.
- You may not use the API in a manner that exceeds reasonable request volume, constitutes excessive or abusive usage, or otherwise fails to comply or is inconsistent with any part of the API documentation located within http://www.flexmls.com/developers (or other URL specified by FBS from time to time), as determined by FBS in its sole discretion.
- FBS may rate limit the API at any time and in its sole discretion.