Ordering Support for Custom Fields
Developer Identity and Key Management
- Applications with sufficient privileges can now manage developer identities, keys, authorizations and templates.
- A list of possible syndications, and can be used in conjunction with developer templates.
- Spark API and the RESO Web API now support multi-MLS keys. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
MyListings filter in System Info
Recent SavedSearch Tag
- Consumers can now tag their most
Recent search. Only one search may be tagged as
Recent per consumer and must be the only tag on that search.
Consumer Email Links Endpoint
- Consumers can now filter through email link records sent to them by their agent. Only emails with listings or CMAs can be retrieved from this endpoint.
Bulk Photo Delete
- Now up to 50 photos can be removed for a single listing in one delete request.
New SparkQL Filter Functions
- To lay the ground work for additional RESO adapter functionality, the following SparkQL _filter functions have been added:
- A new
NamesByLocation attribute provides per-user preferenes regarding which account profile name attribute,
MarketingName, to use in various UI views.
News Feed UI and Default Status Selection Settings
- A new news feed setting,
NotificationUI, and corresponding per-contact setting,
NewsFeedNotificationUI, now determines which user interface a user has chosen as their default view when opening an e-mailed news feed link.
- Two new system info search settings are now available to determine which
MlsStatus values should be selected by default in various search interfaces. These settings are
Listing History: Price Change % and Price At Event
- The Historical Listings and Listing History services have two new attributes,
PriceAtEvent, that track the price change of each listing at each event, and the percentage the price changed for events where the price was modified.
Star Rating for Listings
Listing History Improvements
- The listing history service now includes the
ListingId attribute for listing data in its payload.
- The listing history service now properly returns the RESO values for
MlsStatus field changes.
- All news feeds now have automatically have an
Instant email notification scheduled upon creation, unless the user already has a default schedule defined.
EmailLink Improvements for Listing Searches
- Listing searches using the
_filter criteria should generally see a performance improvement.
- The clustering service now supports
_filter criteria that includes the
- Shared links are now one of two types:
Direct links reference listings shared directly from an agent to a consumer (such as over e-mail).
- For some MLSs,
ListPriceHigh are now special search fields that apply a price range search.
Unsubscribing from Search that is No Longer Valid
- When unsubscribing from a newsfeed, no longer validate the search we use and always allow it to continue.
Listing History and Historical Listings Services
- Listing searches using the
_filter criteria now properly supports MLS data sharing when the link includes listings from other MLSs.
My, Office and Company Services for Clustering
IDX and Portal Improvements
- New settings on the IDX service for managing the portal homepage.
- New Portals Metadata service to list available fields and values for the current MLS.
- New Portal Listing Categories service for configuring the listing categories that display on a user's portal homepage. These categories provide a set of search results relevant to the category.
- New account settings for profile collections to select which values for email, phone, etc... display on the user's portal profile.
Linked Agents for Consumers and News Feed Events Setting
- A list of all linked agents for a consumer can now be retrieved via the Consumers service.
- Messages data has a new
EventDate attribute for messages with an event date, but no specified time.
- News feeds now have a new
Event setting that tracks which events will be tracked and added to the feed. This will also determine which settings yield an email notification.
Listing Price History
- A new price history service provides an abridged history of the current listing as well as previous listings.
AutoName attribute for saved searches, can now be provided when updating an existing saved search's name.
IDX Links and Consumers Improvements
- Updates to FCA's primary email address (e.g.
/v1/consumers/me) now applies to all linked agents.
- Fixed access to the
/v1/notifications/[NotificationId] resource for agent copy notifications.
- When a device is shared by multiple users, the device record for a single user is flagged as
Active, and push notifications are only sent to the active user for a device. This allows native applications to ensure only the user currently accessing the device receives push notifications from Spark.
EventsOnFeed setting to
- Fixed wrong number of results with
And in filter strings when dropping nested fields.
- Preventing contact creation to public roles.
- Removed masked data from response in OData endpoint.
Auto-Recommending Shared Listings
News Feed Removal Improvements
RESO OData API Version 1.0.2 Support
Portals for Everyone
Portal Role and SparkQLErrors Response Attribute Improvements
- A role, the Portal role, is available for Spark API clients. Like the VOW role, the Portal role is used for consumer access.
SparkQLErrors response attribute is now returned for successful searches when a
_filter field is
Dropped due to being unsearchable.
SparkQLErrors response attribute has two new attributes:
SparkQLErrors. These are populated when the reported field itself contains an embedded search (such as the
SavedSearch field), and the
SparkQLErrors attribute lists the errors for that search.
- A new
FlexmlsProducts attribute in the accounts service details which flexmls web products the current user has purchased. (Privileged keys only).
Case-insensitive ordering for SavedSearches and ListingCarts
- SavedSearches are now ordered case-insensitive.
- ListingCarts are now ordered case-insensitive.
- Filtering with
Not for custom fields now yields the same results as flexmls web.
SparkQLErrors Response Attribute
- The cache invalidation algorithm has been improved for listing searches, so adding listings to a consumer
Rejects portal cart will omit those listings from their search results immediately.
- Shared links now appropriately expire 30 days after they are created. Once expired, they will no longer be accessible.
- Keys with special permissions can now create shared links with an IDX or public role.
- Individual news feeds can now be accessed by keys with a public role.
Public Role and Closed News Feed Events
- The clustering service should now process requests faster for queries restricted to
Minor Improvements and Bug Fixes
Ne operator now works correctly when filtering saved searches.
ResourceUri will now be returned from the listings service when using the
Searchable ListingId for Messages and Shorter Delay for "New" News Feed Events
- The messages resource now allows filtering by
New event for news feed events now only has a 10 minute delay after a new listing is entered, down from the previous 1 hour delay.
CreatedById for Listing Carts and RESO Dictionary Support for Data Display Rules
Minor New Features and Improvements
Minor New Features and Improvements
- The saved searches and news feeds resources now offer a validation service that allows you to validate the respective data before committing to a save.
- A new error code of 1516 (with an HTTP status of 503) is now provided specifically when requests time out due to the provided
- The clusters and news feed events resources now support multiple RESO data dictionaries.
- News feed events can be marked as
Viewed under a public role.
- Agents can now create a shared link for saved searches owned by a portal account under their control.
- A portal user's
LastActive timestamp is now updated when accessing data for that contact (e.g. under /v1/contacts/XX/) under a public role.
RESO Data Dictionary Support for Listings Service and Default Template Service
- The listings service now supports multiple RESO Data Dictionary Versions, although this is still a work in progress. See the RESO Dictionary Versions documentation for more information.
- A new default quick search service has been added to the search templates resource. This service returns the template that the user expects to see in their listing search UI, by default.
- News feeds are now seeded with up to 100 listing events after they are created. These records will be tagged with the
NewSearchOnPortalWithoutIdx attribute has been added to the system info service, that notes if the agent allows consumers to start a new listing search from scratch in the UI.
LastActive Timestamp for Portal Users and RESO Data Dictionary Support
News Feed Per Device Notification Support
- News Feed event notifications are now configured per device using the Device API
- Access available News Feed event types via the service meta data
Shared Searches and Carts
News Feeds and IDX Links Improvements
News Feed and IDX Links Improvements
- Special news feeds, such as the Recommended feed, can now have attributes such as
Flexmls Listing Reports
- The Flexmls: Listing Reports service provides a list of accessible legacy reports from flexmls that the current user has access to. This service is available require special permission to access.
News Feed and Clustering Improvements
Default IDX Link Attribute
- A new
Default attribute has been added to the IDX links service that identifies which IDX link is the current user's default.
- Documentation for Rooms and Units listing metadata is now available.
- A bug where default news feed schedules often failed to be created has been resolved.
- A bug where some messages could not be retrieved from the messages service is fixed.
- When updating a photo for a listing, if the provided ID does not reference an existing photo, the API should respond with a 404 status code rather than a 500.
_pagefor pagination parameter
- The new _pagefor parameter allows you to get the page which a specific listing is on within a search.
- Messaging now supports search filters.
Clustering and News Feeds Improvements
- VOW users can now make full use of the listing clustering service.
- A new news feed events service returns the number of unread items in the inbox for the current user.
- A data sharing bug that required a two-way data share to view an individual listing has been fixed.
StartPosition in IDX Links
- Fixed DateTime values on some responses to include correct zone information.
- SavedSearches with custom fields may no longer return duplicate listings.
Messages and News Feed Improvements
- The System Info: Search service now correctly includes active with contingency statuses in the
DefaultMlsStatus attribute, when applicable.
New VowActive Status for Contacts
- The Contacts resources supports a new
VowActive expansion that is
true unless the contact has not logged in for 30 days, or does not have a VOW account.
- The IDX Links service has a new
AllowClosedListingSearch attribute, which is
true if the agent who created the IDX link allows consumers to search for closed listings when visiting the corresponding IDX link.
Read status for messages will now always be properly reported when viewing messages as a subresource of the contacts service (e.g. as
- The performance when retrieving saved searches using the
Provided expansion has been greatly improved.
Added NotesCount expansion to Listing search results
- Searching contacts by their
VowEnabled status now always yields correct results.
- A bug where listings could not be shared from another MLS sharing data with the current user's MLS has been fixed.
- Listings are now properly ordered when
ListHighPrice is included in the
Saved Searches Improvements
- Saved Searches can now be filtered by
Name with the
- Quick Search Templates can now optionally reference a saved search when the user wishes their template to be pre-populated with search criteria.
- News Feed Events can now be filtered by their
Approved status with the
- When creating a new Message, the
ResourceUri should now be returned for successful requests.
Allow VOW users to update their profile
- The IdxLinks service now allows a VOW user to send a PUT request with a limited number of profile fields so they can update their own profile. Previously, only the owner of the VOW user was able to update this information.
IdxLinks SavedSearch Expansion
- Update support for blank or null photo captions. Previously, support was only available when creating the photo.
- Dropped fields in SparkQL filter no longer cause semantic problems when grouped in parenthesis.
Cross Mls Clusters Searching
- Clusters now support Cross Mls Searching
- PortalCarts/PortalCartNames no longer errors when contact isn't VowEnabled
- VEN Currency no longer shows as 'USD'
- Agent home information no longer shows for non-private roles
VOW Listing Searches Exclude Removed and Rejected Listings
- When an agent subscribes a contact to a saved search via a news feed, that search will now also be automatically provided to the contact.
Type Coercion and Status fixes
- Type coercion now works with SparkQL functions so Date and Datetime values are interchangeable when calling the functions. This now works when more than one value is included in an expression as well, such as for the
- MLSs that consider Pending listings "Active" in searches should now properly include those listings in Active searches.
Write Services for Search Templates
- The Quick Search, View, and Sort search template services now support writes for private roles. This allows client applications to create and update those resources via the API
Listing Carts, Messages, and Field Ordering Service Improvements
- The field ordering service now supports the
_mls parameter. Like the standard and custom fields services, this allows client applications to request that only fields supported across the specified MLSs be returned.
- The listings service supports a new
PortalCarts expansion, which provides a list of VOW carts the listing is currently in for the current contact.
- The listing carts service supports a new
listings subresource that returns data for the listings in the cart in the order they were manually sorted in the cart.
- The messages service is now accessible as a subresource of the contacts service. This allows agents to review their correspondences from the contact's point of view.
News Feed Improvements
Listing Photo Undeletion
ResourceUri for listing notes will now always be populated with the corresponding contact Id. Previously, there were cases where this Id was missing. Additionally, a new
ContactId attribute is also present in the payload.
- When searching on multiple wildcard values for listing custom field filters (e.g.
"OfficeMember Info"."Comp" Eq '3*','3.5*','4*','4.5*','5.6*'), proper listing results should be returned rather than an HTTP 500 response.
- When adding a new contact record, the
SecondaryEmails attributes are now properly supported.
© FBS. All Rights Reserved.